- Camp Kitchen
- Clean Amenities
- Dump Point
- KUI Park Member
- Open Fire Pit
- Pet Friendly
Located just off the main road of Killarney in Pine Street, the Killarney Sundown Motel & Caravan Park is the place to stop and relax.
Enjoy your stay with clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation. There is a camp kitchen with wood oven and barbeque available for all guest and outside is the opportunity to make a great campfire in the open fire-pit.
The Killarney Sundown Motel & Caravan Park is situated right next door to the Killarney Showgrounds, close to the polo cross fields and a short walk to cafes, pub and shops.
- The deposit is 50%
- Your site will be reserved when we received the deposit. Please leave a valid phone number with your reservation, so we can contact you for your payment details.
- There is a charge of $5 per night for each child to the age of 14. If you travel with children, please leave a note in the special request box when making your booking.
- Pets are allowed on the campsite, but conditions apply. Please leave a note in the special request box when making your booking.
- Check in: 11 a.m. and check-out until 11 a.m.
- Deposits are non-refundable. We will transfer your initial deposit to another date within 6 months for the same Room/Site type.
- During peak times (Border Ranges Trail Ride, Easter, bonfire weekend and long weekends) deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Testimonials from guests that stayed at our campsite