Accessible, Barbeque, Camp Kitchen, Clean Amenities, Dump Point, KUI Park Member, Open Fire Pit, Pet Friendly, Power
Minimum Nightly stay required for long weekends, peak periods and Events
Located just off the main road of Killarney in Pine Street, the Killarney Sundown Motel & Caravan Park is the place to stop and relax.
Enjoy your stay with clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation. There is a camp kitchen with wood oven and barbeque available for all guest and outside is the opportunity to make a great campfire in the open fire-pit.
The Killarney Sundown Motel & Caravan Park is situated right next door to the Killarney Showgrounds, close to the polo cross fields and a short walk to cafes, pub and shops.
- A deposit of the first night tarrif is required.
- Your site will be reserved when we received the deposit. Please leave a valid phone number with your reservation, so we can contact you for your payment details.
- There is a charge of $5 per night for each child 5- 14 years. If you travel with children, please leave a note in the special request box when making your booking. $10 extra per adult per night age 15+
- Pets are allowed on the campsite, but conditions apply. Please leave a note in the special request box when making your booking.
- Check in: 11 a.m. and check-out until 10 a.m.
- Deposits are non-refundable. We will transfer your initial deposit to another date within 6 months for the same Room/Site type.
- During peak times (Border Ranges Trail Ride, Easter, bonfire weekend and long weekends) deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Testimonials from guests that stayed at our campsite
Book this room for a single personRates from $30.00 per nightDeposit required 50%
Book this room for 2 people$30.00 per nightDeposit required 50%
Book this room for 3 people$40.00 per nightDeposit required 50%
Book this room for 4 people$50.00 per nightDeposit required 50%
Book this room for 5 people$60.00 per nightDeposit required 50%